The Honda Motor Co., Ltd. announced the launch of the all-new Honda Odyssey in Japan on October 17th, 2008. It features a low-floor, low center-of-gravity package that provides performance beyond the ordinary mini-vans. The Odyssey also comes with state-of-the-art safety technologies such as the new Multi-view Camera.
The design of the vehicle is based on the concept of emotive quality, delivering a liberating experience to the passengers and distinct presence to the looker. The fourth generation Honda Odyssey has been designed to generate strong emotions while riding, driving or looking at it.
To meet the fuel economy standards and customer expectations, the Odyssey is equipped with a 2.4L DOHC i-VTEC engine and CVT torque converter to ensure superior performance and class-leading fuel economy of 13.2 km/L. Moreover, the vehicle also features DBW (drive-by-wire) control and an ECON mode that collaboratively controls the CVT and air conditioner to reduce engine load.
- The exterior of the Odyssey is designed with a concept of sensual dynamism in which the richly contoured surfaces convey elegance and power.
- The front view consists of sharp graphics with headlights flowing outwards from the chromed bumper, central portion while a V-line over the hood adds a sense of speed. The narrow headlights add a sense of intrepidity.
- The side view features a fluid silhouette with a one-motion line from the front nose to the roof end and strongly contoured surfaces for sleekness and power.
- The cabin has been strongly tapered and the rear window rounded to project a compact feel and the horizontally oriented rear combination lights add a feeling of breadth.
- The voluptuous body contours are highlighted with a super platinum coating.
- Six color variations are available, including two new colors.
Start your car collection today with Honda Odyssey 2009 posters, mouse pads, t-shirts, and calendars! Get a piece of history and show off your style with these classic designs. Get yours while they last!